Sunday, January 8, 2012

Hit Me With Your Best Shot

It's not that I'm taunting the Universe. It's that I'm saying, "I can take whatever life has to dish out." I have a philandering husband, a disabled child, a thankless job, a totaled car, a new car payment I don't want nor can really afford, but I keep hitting them out of the ball park. So keep coming at me life, and I'll keep knocking 'em out of the park.

Case in point? My credit score is now up to 612. Soon, I'll be back in the 700s. Now if I can get my weight down to the 100s. See? There are good things with keeping Tony out of my life. I really can't stand him. He's horrible. That's been my slow realization thus far. There is nothing good about this man. Sure, he's paying child support, but barely. We're begging for scraps. And really? It's not necessary. He should be working hard for his kids. But he won't. He won't work more than he has to. I hope he enjoyed the playoffs tonight, 'cuz he sure didn't call his daughter to wish her good luck on her first day of school.

No comments:

Post a Comment